Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Clinique eyeliner

I have watched hundreds of beauty videos on YouTube and I have always heard positive reviews about gel eyeliner. Until recently, I hadn't actually used gel eyeliner as I've always been a fan of liquid.....

No longer! I bought Clinique cream eyeliner, which has been recommended by YouTube beauty gurus as the best gel eyeliner, the other day and I love it. The thicker texture of the eyeliner makes it really easy to apply and it lasts all day without smudging or disappearing (which I find can be a problem on the winged/flicked part).

I was slightly apprehensive about trying it because I wasn't sure how easy the brush would be to use. The Clinique eyeliner came with a little brush and I am pleased to report that it is very easy to use. I probably will buy a slightly more angled brush to try, but I do find it much easier to use than the liquid eyeliner brushes!

I am also shocked by the little amount of liner I have used even though I have used it everyday and also used it multiple times on some days to try out different styles! This is a product which will last.

This is a product I would definitely recommend, especially the Clinique one which does also seem to appear in beauty videos as well!

15 comments:

  1. i like clinique, i have got a cream for my eyes from clinique its very god :)


    maybe we can follow each other? let me know dear i will follow back of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow cool! I had never heard of it! but you convinced me totally!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, never heard of it though until now! Checkout my most recent post, it's a DIY Chevron iPhone caddy!

    Jenn

    A Pop of Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart your blog! I'm a new GFC follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds good, I have the maybelline one but this one sounds promising, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you've made the switch! Creme eyeliner is my fav! My one complaint is that I wish the jars were smaller, mine dries up before I can even use half!

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great, should definetely give it a try!

    Love from Amsterdam!

    http://juicyconfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the detailed review! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to try it out! thanks for the review!
    I just stumbled accross your blog and I really like what I have seen so far.
    You have such a great and unique blog, I have really enjoyed reading your posts! Anyways, maybe, you might consider following each other?
    I will wait for your answer on my blog! :)
    Have a lovely day!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool blog!! Great post!!
    We can follow each other?)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and I will follow you back (Just leave me a message)

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete