Today's post is dedicated to the Liebster award: a "sweet" award as it means in German. I'm so happy to be nominated by CatherineBelle! Take a look at her blog here:
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
All you have to do is:
Say 11 things about yourself
Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger asked you
Ask 11 questions to the bloggers you will nominate
Nominate 11 new bloggers
Make sure you notify the bloggers you nominate
So here are 11 things about myself:
1) I am an only child
2) My favourite colour is yellow. It always makes me smile. I wouldn't however, often choose to wear it.
3) I love crisps; they are my weakness
4) I am allergic to kiwi fruit
5) One of my favourite things to do is go to the cinema (sometimes just for the sweets!)
6) I am engaged
7) My favourite movie is The Notebook
8) I cry at most films
9) I find sale shopping very challenging! It is far too messy and busy.
10) My favourite type of food is Italian.
11) Independent clothing boutiques are some of my favourite shops. I really like finding items that aren't on the high street.
Questions from CatherineBelle
1) Where would you travel if you could go anywhere right now?
I would go to the Carribean. I love the sun, especially in January in England when it is dark, cold and wet.
2) What is your favorite quote?
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
3) What is your dream job?
My dream job......I would love to own an online clothing boutique!
4) Who is your favorite actor?
My favourite actress is Rachel McAdams. She starred in The Notebook, my favourite ever film, and I have enjoyed all of the films she has acted in.
5) What is your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure would have to be girlie films and crisps!
6) If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
I would trade places with Olivia Palermo - can you imagine the clothes?!
7) What is your favorite song?
My favourite song is Everything by Michael Buble.
8) Do you have any pets?
9) What is your favorite fashion item from your closet?
My favourite fashion item would have to be something classic.... a simple LBD which has the ability to be updated and accessorized each season. As there are not many women out there who could purchase a new dress for every occasion, a LBD which can be 'fashionized' is the perfect solution!
10) What beauty product can you not live without?
La Roche Posay face wash! I love the feeling of a clean face. If I could have a second it would definitely be mascara. I never leave the house without it.
11) What is your favorite season?
The summer - I love sitting outside on a beautiful sunny day. In fact every day seems better when the sun is out.
My 11 questions:
1. Which blogger inspires you?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
3. What is your favourite book?
4. If you could interview anyone for your blog, who would it be?
5. If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would it be??
6. If you could only shop in one store for a year what store would it be?
7. What is your must have beauty product ?
8. What’s your dream job?
9. What item of clothing in your wardrobe do you wish you had never bought?
10. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
11. What is your favourite quote?
A Girls Kind of Therapy
Janine at Bake, Glue and Trend
Leather and Leops
A Pop of Style
Ginny at My New Favorite Outfit